- Applicant must provide proof of graduation or pending graduation from a Senior high school for the current school year.
- Applicant must have a 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale. Transcripts from the last or current year must be included.
- A statement from at least one educator/counselor attesting to the applicant’s dedication and interest in the massage or health care industry.
- Applicant must submit a minimum 500-word essay entitled “Why I Want To Be In The Healthcare/Massage Field And The Rewards I Expect To Receive.”
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- All admission requirements of First Institute, Inc. must be met.
- Completed applications containing all requirements for a scholarship are judged by the President, Executive Director and/or Director of Admissions of First Institute Inc. to determine scholarship recipients.
- There may be multiple scholarships awarded in each academic year.
Applications and documentation must be received no later than two weeks prior to start date of chosen program.
More on Financial Aid: