- Applicant must provide proof of graduation or pending graduation from a Senior high school for the current school year.
- Applicant must have a 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale. Transcripts from the last or current year must be included.
- A statement from at least one educator/counselor attesting to the applicant’s dedication and interest in the massage or health care industry.
- Applicant must submit a minimum 500-word essay entitled “Why I Want To Be In The Healthcare/Massage Field And The Rewards I Expect To Receive.”
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- All admission requirements of First Institute, Inc. must be met.
- Completed applications containing all requirements for a scholarship are judged by the President, Executive Director and/or Director of Admissions of First Institute Inc. to determine scholarship recipients.
- There may be multiple scholarships awarded in each academic year.
Applications and documentation must be received no later than two weeks prior to start date of chosen program.